Something to think about…..
Imagine that you had won the following *PRIZE* in a contest: Each
morning your bank would deposit $86,400 in your private account for
your use. However, this prize has rules.
The set of rules:
1. Everything that you didn’t spend during each day would be taken away
2. You may not simply transfer money into some other account.
3. You may only spend it.
4. Each morning upon awakening, the bank opens your account with
another $86,400 for that day.
5. The bank can end the game without warning; at any time it can
say,“Game Over ! It can close the account and you will not receive a new
What would you personally do?
You would buy anything and everything you wanted right?
Not only for yourself, but for all people you love. Even for people you
don’t know, because you couldn’t possibly spend it all on yourself, right?
You would try to spend every penny, and use it all, right?
ACTUALLY This GAME is REAL!
Shocked ?? YES!!
Each of us is already a winner of this PRIZE. We just can’t seem to see
This PRIZE is *TIME* !!
1. Each morning we awaken to receive 86,400 seconds as a gift of life.
2. And when we go to sleep at night, any remaining time is NOT credited
3. What we haven’t lived up that day is forever lost.
4. Yesterday is forever gone.
5. Each morning the account is refilled, but the bank can dissolve your
account at any time WITHOUT WARNING….
SO, what will YOU do with your 86,400 seconds TODAY?
Those seconds are worth so much more than the same amount in dollars.
Think about that, and always think of this: Enjoy every second of your
life, because time races by so much quicker than you think.
So take care of yourself, be happy, love deeply and enjoy life!
Here’s wishing you a wonderful and beautiful day.